Iza Perfumeberry

Apr 23, 2014

Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette Viktor&Rolf for women



-perfume info-
Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette version is launched in 2007. This fresh fragrance reminiscent of sparkling pink champagne with its notes of tangerine, orange, pink pepper, freesia, rose, osmanthus, jasmine, amber, patchouli and cashmere.
Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette Viktor&Rolf for women 100 ml tester
RM265
retail : RM4++

Review
"I think I'm in love with this scent. It's absolutely mouth-watering and delicious. With the first spray I smell pink pepper. Afterwards it settles into mostly powdery flowers. The drydown is musky. That's what my nose detects anyway. Overall it's pretty sweet and gets you a lot of compliments (at least I do!) Everyone asks me what I'm wearing, saying I smell amazing. Definitely my signature!"


How to order:
Click here

or contact sms/whatsapp 
0175439231/0133482134



No comments: