Iza Perfumeberry

Apr 20, 2016

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme edt


-perfume info-

The Guilty Black lovers bring out the most thrilling sides of each other: alone they are magnificent, together irrepressible. Fearless in their passion, they are brazen, shameless, unpredictable – ready for each and every explosive encounter. Their attraction is instinctive: they go where they sense danger and each other. Too much is never enough for our young hedonists, who drive each other to live life to the fullest. Again and again, they give in to pleasure and the excitement of breaking the rules.

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Femme edt 75ml (tester) -RM235
RETAIL :RM400++


REVIEW
Slightly spicy and red berry at first, then dreamy and sweet floral. It's very pretty, definitely dominated by lilac for me, which I love! I don't get the name but I actually think the bottle is pretty nice, though it makes me think of batman. :D 
Lasts a ridiculously long time on me, I smell nice all day long. :) Love!



How to order:
Click here

or contact sms/whatsapp 
017 543 9231 / 013 348 2134

We also accept credit card and paypal.





No comments: