Iza Perfumeberry

Nov 4, 2014

Latest Perfume - My Burberry edp

-perfume info-
The composition of the new fragrance My Burberry opens with sweet peas and citrusy notes of bergamot leading to geranium, freesia flowers and golden quince in the heart. The fragrance is rounded up with patchouli in the base, joined with Damascus and Centifolia rose! 


My burberry edp 5ml RM38 available

My burberry edp 90ml RM260 available


Review
This fragrance is interesting and actually surprised me with its wonderful deceptiveness - its clean, lightly floral and effortlessly chic. I was worried when I was only getting whiffs of it overtime but everyone around me noticed it! This is not a fruity floral, its a timeless and elegant accessory. 
I love it.








How to order:
Click here

or contact sms/whatsapp 
017 543 9231 /013 348 2134



* We also accept credit card / paypal payment


No comments: