Iza Perfumeberry

Jun 3, 2012

[full size] Pure White Linen Coral Pink -retail box


Romantic floral edition Pure White Linen Coral Pink is a new fragrance by the house of Estee Lauder and it was introduced in 2009 as a reminder of sunny days by the sea.
It includes aromas of Chinese berries, apple blossom and pink pepper. A heart is dominated by seductive accents of jasmine, cherry blossom, pink peony, while base notes introduce sandalwood, vanilla and heliotrope.


Estee Lauder Pure white linen pink coral 100ml
RM200
new offer- RM190 with postage

Perfume's Review from fragantica.com
1)I am a romantic at heart, and this is one of the most romantic fragrances I know. It smells "pink" without just smelling like roses. It is not "provoking", but that does not mean it cannot stir up emotions! For me, it reminds me of the romantic I am inside, the side I rarely show to people.


2)It's casusal and in the same time elegant, romantic - that's a good word to describe it. It smells of a beautiful bouquet of flowers - very floral and very delicate. 

3)Beautiful, light,youthful,elusive,pure,fresh with sweet note, clean, I adore this perfume.It makes me happy!!! I always get compliments from a lot of people. 




No comments: