Iza Perfumeberry

Jul 17, 2014

Collection body care of Chanel


Coco mademoiselle fresh hair mist 35ml- RM150

review
'This is a great alternative to the EDP if, like me you tend to be a little heavy handed on the spritz! This is more affordable and smells just like the perfume.'


\
Coco mademoiselle chanel cream pour le corps ( body cream) 150ml- RM185
retail :RM3++

review
'Scent is fantastic. Long lasting. You don't even need to wear perfume with this cream. I get compliments on the way I smell every time I wear it'.




Coco mademoiselle body mist 100ml - RM170 

review
'Love this! I like to use this right after my shower or bath. It's light and fresh. I know you're probably supposed to use this as a compliment to the EDP or EDT, but I use this now INSTEAD of the EDP or EDT because it's lighter and fresher and more economical'

 Chanel chance  eua tendre body mist 100ml- RM170

review
The fruity tenderness of Chance Eau Tendre is reimagined in a refreshing after-bath indulgence; its sensuous mist leaves skin delightfully scented and velvety-soft.

Chanel n5 fresh hair mist 40ml- RM150
review
This is my 2nd hair mist from Chanel. I love them because 
a) They are less intense than EDT or EDP and less overpowering, but they last just as long

b) They cost less (about 1/2 price)

c) They come in a beautiful frosted bottle

I find that hair mist is more "powdery" scent than EDP or EDT. I love that it doesn't have that typical heavy note and opens up to that fine note pretty much straight away. It a good alterative esp for those who can't stand or can't wear heavy fragarances.



PROMO SET  RAYA
Buy set 
coco mademoiselle body mist 100ml -RM170
coco mademoiselle hair mist 35ml- RM150

RM280 only

Buy set 
coco mademoiselle body mist 100ml -RM170
coco mademoiselle hair mist 35ml- RM150
Coco mademoiselle chanel cream pour le corps ( body cream) 150ml- RM185

RM450 only



Buy set 
coco mademoiselle body mist 100ml -RM170
 Chanel chance  eua tendre body mist 100ml- RM170

RM300 only




How to order:
Click here

or contact sms/whatsapp 
0175439231/0133482134


No comments: