Iza Perfumeberry

Jun 10, 2014

Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino Dolce&Gabbana for women



-perfume info-
Light Blue Dreaming in Portofino begins with fresh litchi accord and ambrette seed that lead to the rich floral heart of creamy iris and intense osmanthus. Notes of amber, patchouli and musk leave a velvety trail in the perfume’s base.

Dolce & Gabbana light blue pour femme dreaming in portofino edt 
25ml- RM95
100ml -RM235 RM215




Review

"This is nothing like Light Blue, I like this much better. It smells like very nice soap, I like to use this when I get out of the shower, to me it smells very fresh and aquatic. The sillage is very soft, but this stuff lasts forever. One of the only perfumes I have ever put on before bed and still smelled it the next morning. It does remind me of a lot of other aquatic scent"


 How to order:
Click here

or contact sms/whatsapp 
0175439231/0133482134

No comments: