Iza Perfumeberry

May 19, 2014

Latest perfume- Escada Born in Paradise



-perfume info-
Fresh & Juicy Top:   
The fragrance opens with a sultry summertime dance of lush green apple and watermelon scents to excite the senses.  Combined with sweet, punchy guava, the fragrance brims with a playful energy and zesty freshness.

Pina Collada Heart:
The heart envelops with a subtle coconut milk base, energised by hints of tasty pineapple, evoking memories of a sun-kissed moment from a perfect summer holiday.

Sensual Base:
In the dry-down, the base offers a relaxing mix of musky and woody tonality with sandalwood, cedarwood and musk notes for velvety and sensual warmth - adding depth to the summer tones.


Tester ecada born in paradise tester 100ml
RM185 only


Perfume travel 7.4ml spray RM50
Lotion 50ml RM30
buy both RM70 only



Review
"I tried this in sephora today and I like it. I sprayed twice on my wrist and I could smell the coconut and watermelon as I was shopping. On first spray, I could smell the watermelon and the coconut but the coconut was a bit more prominent and stayed for about 2 hours and after that, I could smell the sweet watermelony plum scent come out. It lasted for quite a long time; I could still smell it on my wrist 3 hours later. The dry down reminds me of Britney spears's midnight fantasy but not as intense."



How to order:
Click here

or contact sms/whatsapp 
0175439231/0133482134





No comments: