Iza Perfumeberry

Dec 12, 2015

NEW ! My Burberry Eau de Toilette




My Burberry Eau de Toilette is a fresh interpretation of the original, bright and uplifting, inspired by spring flowers after rain and elegant Burberry trench coat. The top notes include lemon blossom and sweet pea. The heart of peony, peach blossom and freesia rests on the base of Damask rose, white moss and musk.

My Burberry EDT for women 5ML -RM38 (READY STOCK)



REVIEW


It reminds me a little of EL Pleasures and RL Romance but it actually is warmer than both of those in my opinion. On my skin, there is a bright top note of lemon that almost smells like crisp apples- followed by the most gorgeous florals. I love the drydown. It literally smells like florals dipped in leather. All along that apple note is present. And a leathery smell. It must be the oakmoss. Longevity is 3-4 hours. Good for an eau de toilette.


How to order:
Click here

or contact sms/whatsapp 
017 543 9231 / 013 348 2134

We also accept credit card and paypal.



No comments: