Iza Perfumeberry

Jan 13, 2015

Latest Perfume - DKNY my NY




The new fragrance DKNY MY NY was developed by Trudi Loren in collaboration with IFF. Top notes of the composition provide a blend of raspberry, pink pepper and galbanum, followed by Egyptian jasmine, freesia and orris in the heart. The base encompasses patchouli Heart LMR, vanilla absolute, musk and ambergris

DKNY my NY edp 30ml RM125 (ready stock)
DKNY my NY edp 7ml RM40 (ready stock)

DKNY my NY edp 100ml RM245 (ready stock)
DKNY my NY edp 7ml RM40 (ready stock)
DKNY my NY lotion 50ml RM30 (ready stock)



review
"I really like this! And I am picky about perfumes...In fact, I rarely like any of the new releases these days. This is a sweetish very wearable chypre that's not too strong, subtle enough for work. That is unusual for me to find. I like chypre, and patchouli, but usually can't pull it off for work. This has become my go-to scent for everyday. But I would wear it in the evening as well. For me, it's Coco Mademoiselle, but more complex, more subtle, and more wearable."


How to order:
Click here

or contact sms/whatsapp 
0175439231/0133482134

No comments: