Iza Perfumeberry

May 27, 2014

Gucci guilty black pour femme






GUCCI GUILTY BLACK Pour Femme is an intense oriental floral in which RED-hot sensuality is all:
Top notes
The scent demands attention with a sparkling prelude of succulent red fruits and an impertinent fist of pink pepper. The mood is youthful audacity.

Middle notes:
The heart combines the lusciousness of raspberry and peach with a heady femininity of lilac and violet. here is tenderness amid the bravura.

Base Notes:
The patchouli that is the hallmark of Gucci fragrances here generates a sense of addictive craving, while the voluptuousness of amber suggests deep femininity.
Gucci guilty black 5ml miniature - RM35
Gucci guilty black 50ml  - RM195
Gucci guilty black 75ml - RM245



review
" Spent a long time in the store deciding which fragrance I was going to purchase, and I ended up choosing this one over the original Gucci Guilty and Gucci Guilty Intense. What kept drawing me back to smell this again and again was something I couldn't put my finger on for a while.. Then I realized, it smelled exactly like chocolate covered cherries! Juicy, dark and sweet at initial spray and then developing into something sexy, cuddly and warm still with a little kick of sweetness. Although it's an EDT it really lasts a good amount of time, close to 5 hours on my skin. Perfect for fall and winter, this is an absolute go-to smell for me when I want something sexy for colder days."



 How to order:
Click here

or contact sms/whatsapp 
0175439231/0133482134



No comments: